Previously in my post on Bougainvilleas , I mentioned about showing all of you my latest creation. Its a recipe that revolves around steamed bananas, and when I was experimenting with it – I must say I was very impressed with the amount of sugar water that came out.
Golden Treasures is my latest creation of an all-natural health dessert. Absolute nothing else but fruits were used in the creation. Heres the recipe to amaze your friends :
- 2 Pisang Mas (Small Bananas. Choose the ones that are smaller and sweet, there are the slightly larger versions but they wont be as sugary)
- 1 teaspoon of dried wolfberries
- 1 teaspoon of dried red dates
- 1 teaspoon of raisins
- Heat up steamer – ensure that the water is boiling.
- Place bananas in a bowl and scatter the dried fruits and raisins on top.
- Steam for 20 minutes.
- Serve Hot
That’s it. It’s simple isn’t it? =) Enjoy this steamed bananas recipe.